Yo

Welcome to Jamez' Songs Blog. Au Yih Hat Xi!!!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance

  I chose this song because it relates to my old computer. I spent a lot of time and played games, chat, and listen to music with my computer. One day, I accidentally click on a virus page and the computer turned into a virus machine. I can't do anything with it because when I turned it on, the virus windows appeared and automatically sent viruses to other people. The computer agents fixed the computer but the nest day, same things happened over again. I knew that I can no longer use this computer anymore and from that day, I don't love it, like I did yesterday. So, eventually I bought new one and it became my new best friend.


WARNING: Video contains one kissing part!!!

Click here for song lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment