Yo

Welcome to Jamez' Songs Blog. Au Yih Hat Xi!!!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion

  This song is about my mother; who took care of me from when I was young till now. This song made me think about all of the good things my mother did to me. She's the one who held me up, never let me fall. She was the strength when I was weak, the voice when I couldn't speak. She lifted me up when I couldn't reach, she gave me wings and made me fly. She gave me all the hopes I can get, without her maybe there's no me today. I think that I'm lucky to have such a mother like her. How can I repay her for all of her kindness? Almost every words in the lyrics related to my mother because I think that there are various things she'd done for me.




Click here for song lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment