Yo

Welcome to Jamez' Songs Blog. Au Yih Hat Xi!!!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday - The Click Five

  I have missed a lot of my friends' birthdays, but the one I remembered most is when I was in second grade. My best friend, Bảo, invited me to his birthday on Saturday and I promised I will come. I was suppose to put the invitation letter on my homework desk so I won't forget about the party. But I thought that I'll remember it for sure to I kept it in my bag. It was Saturday evening, I suddenly remembered that today's my friends birthday. In the invitation letter it said, "Saturday morning - My house - Address:......... Hope you'll come". I had no idea why did I forgot that this Saturday was his birthday, I promised him already. I called him that evening and told him, I'm really sorry that I totally forgot about his birthday. I knew that it was kinda late, but I said happy birthday to him anyway.




Click here for song lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment